Tottenham are set to sign Yves Bissouma at the end of their transfer deadline day. They still need one more centre-back due to injuries and suspensions, but they should have enough cover with Toby Alderweireld’s return from injury in time for Sunday.
Tottenham want Brighton’s Yves Bissouma by end of deadline day. The “tottenham takeover 2021” is a rumor that has been circulating for quite some time now. It seems to be the most likely outcome, but there are still many factors that could change this situation.
• Best movements by Barnwell: 100-51 | 50-1 • The most recent important transfers • January transfer grades
– Another one for Spurs, with Gianluca Di Marzio stating that the club is in the closing stages of signing Dejan Kulusevski on loan, with a deal now only a step away. Since Conte’s side lost out on a deal for Porto’s Luis Diaz, the 21-year-old winger has been linked with a transfer to north London. Spurs will pay a €5 million loan fee, according to the source, and may be forced to make the transfer permanent if certain criteria are satisfied.
– According to Ekrem Konur, Everton(t) are eager to reunite with Ross Barkley. This season, the Chelsea offensive midfielder has struggled to establish himself in Thomas Tuchel’s squad, starting only one Premier League game. With Frank Lampard about to take over at Goodison Park, the 28-year-old is believed to be one of the first signings he makes before the transfer window ends.
– According to Calciomercato, Juventus are close to signing Nahitan Nandez. Throughout January, the Cagliari midfielder has been linked with the Bianconeri as Massimiliano Allegri seeks midfield reinforcements. And, with Rodrigo Bentancur on the verge of stepping down, it’s been rumored that discussions for Nandez have accelerated. This season in Serie A, the 26-year-old has made 17 appearances for Cagliari.
– The Daily Express’ top page reports that River Plate are interested in signing Edinson Cavani. According to the article, they consider him as a substitute for striker Julian Alvarez, who has joined Manchester City in the Premier League. Cavani, 34, has two goals in eleven games this season, but since Cristiano Ronaldo joined Manchester United last summer, he has frequently had to make do with making an impact from the bench.
– Telefoot reports that Paris Saint-Germain is in discussions to recruit Tanguy Ndombele on loan. There is no dispute about the wages of the 25-year-old midfielder, according to reports, with the stumbling block now understood to be PSG’s desire to move someone on before finalizing discussions with Spurs.
Tottenham have been active in the transfer market this summer, and they are still looking to make more signings. Tottenham want to sign Brighton’s Yves Bissouma by the end of deadline day. Reference: tottenham transfer news.
- tottenham strongest 11
- tottenham transfer rumors 24/7
- tottenham summer transfers 2021
- traore tottenham