This is a free application that allows you to view video from your Axis network camera. It supports live streaming and recording, as well as playback of recorded video files.
Axis Viewer is a free tool that allows you to view the video streams from AXIS cameras. It also includes an interface for managing your camera’s settings.
Looking for a method to get AXIS Hosted Video Viewer on your PC running Windows 10/8/7? Then you’ve come to the right spot. Continue reading to learn how to download and install AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video for PC, one of the finest video players available.
The majority of the applications accessible on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store are designed specifically for mobile devices. But did you know that even if the official version for the PC platform isn’t available, you may still use any of your favorite Android or iOS applications on your laptop? Yes, there are a few easy methods you can use to install Android applications on a Windows computer and utilize them the same way you would on an Android phone.
In this post, we’ll show you how to download AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video on your PC in a step-by-step manner. So, before we get started, let’s have a look at the AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video’s technical specs.
Technical Specifications for AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video on PC
|Name||AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video|
|Category||Players of Video|
|File size||Depending on the device|
|Designed by||Sweden’s Axis Communications AB|
On the Google Playstore, AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video is at the top of the Video Players category. It has a lot of positive feedback and ratings. AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video for Windows now has over 10,000 installs and a 3.0 user aggregate rating point average.
If you haven’t already done so, go to the Google Play Store and download AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video. It’s worth downloading on your phone –
Download AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video for Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
These days, the majority of applications are created only for mobile devices. PUBG, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, and other games and applications are exclusively accessible on Android and iOS. However, Android emulators enable us to run all of these applications on a PC.
So, even if the official AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video for PC isn’t available, you may still utilize it using Emulators. In this post, we’ll show you how to utilize AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video on PC with two popular Android emulators.
Download AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video on Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is a popular Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your Windows PC. The Bluestacks application is also available for Mac OS. In this approach, we will download and install AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop using Bluestacks. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, download the Bluestacks program from the link below – Download Bluestacks for PC.
- Step 2: The installation process is straightforward and easy. Open the Bluestacks emulator once it has been successfully installed.
- Step 3: The Bluestacks software may take a while to load at first. You should be able to view the Bluestacks Home screen after it has been launched.
- Step 4: Bluestacks comes with Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate Playstore on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Step 5: Now go to the Program Store and look for the app you want to install on your computer. In our instance, we’ll look for AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video to download and install on our computer.
- Step 6: AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video will be installed on Bluestacks immediately once you click the Install button. The program may be found in Bluestacks’ list of installed applications.
Simply double-click the AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video program icon on Bluestacks to start using it on your laptop. You may use the app in the same manner as you would on an Android or iOS phone.
If you have an APK file, Bluestacks has a feature called Import APK File. You do not need to download the game from the Google Playstore. However, it is advised that you use the normal way to install any Android apps.
Bluestacks’ newest version comes with a slew of impressive features. The Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone is actually 6X quicker than Bluestacks4. As a result, installing AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video on PC with Bluestacks is suggested. Bluestacks requires a PC with a minimum setup. If you don’t, you may have trouble loading high-end games like PUBG.
Download AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video on Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
MEmu play is yet another famous Android emulator that has recently gained a lot of attention. It’s very adaptable, quick, and specifically built for gaming. Now we’ll learn how to use MemuPlay to get AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video for PC Windows 10 or 8 or 7 laptop.
- Step 1: Get MemuPlay and install it on your computer. Memu Play Website has a download link for you. Download the program from the official website.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, launch it and look for the Google Playstore app icon on the Memuplay home screen. To open, just double-tap on it.
- Step 3: Go to the Google Play Store and look for the AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video app. Locate the Axis Communications AB, Sweden developer’s official app and click the Install button.
- Step 4: AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video will appear on the MEmu Play home screen after successful installation.
MemuPlay is a straightforward and straightforward application. When compared to Bluestacks, it is very light. You can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, and others since it is intended for gaming.
Conclusion: AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video for PC
With its simple but efficient interface, AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video has gained tremendous popularity. We’ve shown two of the most effective ways to install AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video on a PC or laptop running Windows. Both of the aforementioned emulators are widely used to run Apps on a computer. You may download AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video for Windows 10 PC by using any of these ways.
This brings us to the end of our AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video Download for PC post. Please let us know if you have any questions or have any problems when installing Emulators or AXIS Viewer for Hosted Video for Windows in the comments section. We’ll be happy to assist you!
The axis camera software update is a tool that allows users to view and edit videos in AXIS cameras.
- axis device manager 32 bit download
- axis device utility
- axis device manager for mac
- axis companion setup
- axis companion mobile app