The Carbon Copy WordPress plugin is a simple and effective way to create multiple live websites from one single source. It’s perfect for bloggers, small businesses, or anyone who wants to keep their content up-to-date across multiple platforms.
The duplicate ubermenu is a plugin that will help you create multiple menus on your website. It was originally created for WordPress but it can be used with any CMS.
[ Visit WordPress.org to see the officially published version of this plugin ]
Are you prepared to boost your output?
This free WordPress plugin allows you to duplicate your pages, articles, and even custom post kinds fast and easily. You may copy fast, in bulk, and directly to new documents.
This WordPress plugin is based on Enrico Battocchi’s original Duplicate Post plugin, which was purchased by Yoast and is now known as Yoast Duplicate Post. Carbon Copy is currently the greatest alternative to the Yoast Duplicate Post plugin, which is littered with ads. There are no irritating advertisements, and the interface has been significantly streamlined for optimum efficiency. But don’t take it from me; I’m prejudiced.
endurox is one of the contributors. https://endurtech.com/give-thanks/ is a link to donate. Tags: duplicate, page, page, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, GPLv3 or later license http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html is the URI for the license. At the very least, 5.0 is required. Tested to a maximum of: 5.8 1.2.6 is a stable tag.
Pages, articles, menus, widgets, and more may be copied fast and easily.
Are you prepared to boost your output? The Carbon Duplicate WordPress plugin allows you to copy your pages, posts, menus, widgets, and even custom post types fast and easily. You may copy fast, in bulk, and directly to new documents.
WordPress v5.8 brings a new Block-based widgets page with the ability to clone widgets. As a result, Carbon Copy’s widget copy functionality is no longer required.
Some users, however, may choose to return to the classic widgets on their widgets page. If that’s the case, Carbon Copy 1.2.6 now has a setting that allows you to deactivate the new Block-based widgets in WordPress v5.8 and return to the old method of managing and copying widgets with the plugin.
Carbon Copy includes a variety of additional options that allow you to modify its behavior, limit its usage to certain roles or post categories, and boost your productivity. Check out the plugin documentation on the plugin’s website for additional details.
Carbon Copy doesn’t show any intrusive advertisements or pop-ups, and it doesn’t gather any data outside of your WordPress installation. Carbon Copy is GDPR compliant to the letter.
If you find this free plugin helpful, please consider tipping me or making a one-time contribution to support my work and future developments.
* In Posts/Pages, click the ‘Copy’ link under the title of the post/page. This makes a fresh copy in a flash and returns you to the list. * Click the ‘New Draft’ option underneath the post/page title in Posts/Pages. This generates a new copy and launches the editor, allowing you to get started. * Select one or more items in Posts/Pages, then pick ‘Copy’ from the ‘Bulk Actions’ menu to copy them all as drafts at once. * Click ‘Copy to new draft’ above “Cancel”/”Move to trash” or in the admin bar on any given Post/Page edit screen. You may copy to a new draft from the admin bar while reading a post as a logged in user. * To clone your posts/pages from the front-end, developers may use a **template tag** in your theme. * Create a duplicate of any widget quickly and simply with a single click. * NEW option to prevent the Gutenberg plugin’s block editor from handling widgets. * Using Appearance > Carbon Copy Menu, you may copy and rename whole navigational menus. * Toggle the option to delete the plugins’ database values when they are deactivated.
To install and activate Carbon Copy, go to your WordPress site’s Add New Plugins page and search for it. You may alternatively download the archive and perform the following:
1. The ‘Copy’ and ‘New Draft’ buttons on the backend page/post. 2. ‘Copy to new draft’ buttons on the backend page/post Edit screen. 3. The ‘Copy to new draft’ link in the frontend admin bar. 4. Go to Appearance > Widgets and copy the Widget URL. 5. Carbon Copy Menu, Appearance > Menu Copy 6. Options > Carbon Copy Settings
= 1.2.6 (2021-07-14) = 1.2.6 (2021-07-14) = 1.2.6 (2021-07-14) * Renamed and renamed the Menus Carbon Copier functionality. * Tested against WordPress 5.8. Disabling the new Block-based widgets introduced in WordPress v5.8 has been added. This will restore the conventional widgets under Appearance – Widgets and Customizer to your widgets page.
(2021-03-02) = 1.2.4 (2021-03-02) = * WordPress 5.7 was used in the testing.
= 1.2.3 (Dec. 28, 2020) = * WordPress 5.6 was used in the testing.
= 1.2.2 (2019-09-24) = 1.2.2 (2019-09-24) = 1.2.2 (2019-09-24) * From the Settings menu, new shortcuts have been added to the Widget and Menu Copy choices. From the Menu Copy page, you may create new menu titles.
= 1.2.0 (2019-09-23); = 1.2.0 (2019-09-23); = 1.2.0 (2019-09 * A NEW menu copy function has been added. Appearance > Carbon Copy Menu is where you’ll find it. We’re working on integrating it with the main menu page. * Improvements to the code
= 1.1.2 (2020-09-21) = 1.1.2 (2020-09-21) = 1.1.2 (2020-09-21) * Updated wording inside the action list for ‘post row actions’ * New Draft to simply Draft
= 1.1.1 (2020-09-17) = 1.1.1 (2020-09-17) = 1.1.1 (2020-09-17) * Updated check for comment type * Taxonomies blacklist check updated * Checks user permissions for bulk operations, function renamed
= 1.1.0 (2020-08-14) = 1.1.0 (2020-08-14) = 1.1.0 (2020-08-14) * Added a toggle option to clone and duplicate widgets * Added a toggle option to clear the stored plugin database values when the plugin is deactivated
= 1.0.0 (2020-08-07) = 1.0.0 (2020-08-07) = 1.0.0 (2020-08-07 * WP repository’s first version * WordPress 5.5 was used in the testing.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
- What is the best way to utilize this plugin?
- After activation, go to the “Settings > Carbon Copy” section and make any necessary changes.
- What is the best way to replicate a widget?
- To copy a widget, go to “Appearance > Widgets” and click the “Copy” link on the widget you want to copy.
- This plugin came in handy for me. What can I do to assist you?
I’d love to hear your comments, questions, and ideas about Carbon Copy, a free WordPress plugin.
I hope that my efforts on this WordPress plugin are as beneficial to you as they have been to me. This plugin makes it easier for me to replicate blog posts, pages, and custom post kinds.
You may help me out by leaving a tip in the Brave browser or making a one-time payment with your credit card.
Please let me know if you see any mistakes in my post or if I can help you further by addressing any questions you may have.
Note from the Editors:
- what is wordpress